SUMMARY


SUMMARY 

Evaluation: 
BEFORE EXERCISE… 
  • I would usually be lazy and just slack around with no drive to do things
  • I had a weaker immune system that makes me prone to  disease such as flu 
  • I easily get tired and feel like I have no energy 
  • I had a weak appetite
  • I do not get enough sleep and experience sleep disturbances such as bad dreams 
AFTER EXERCISE… 
  • I became more productive 
  • I felt more energized 
  • I do not get tired easily 
  • I was able to develop endurance 
  • I have a better sleeping habit with 8-10 hours of sleep

Articles

There are many benefits to Aerobic exercise, Bubnis (2018) stated … 
  1. Improves cardiovascular health 
  2. Lowers blood pressure 
  3. Helps regulate blood sugar 
  4. Reduces asthma symptoms 
  5. Reduces chronic pain 
  6. Aids sleep
  7. Regulates weight 
  8. Strengthens immune system 
  9. Improves brain power 
  10. Boosts mood 
  11. Reduces risk of falls 
  12. Safe for most people, including kids
  13. Affordable and accessible 

According to Sander (2018)…
Exercise is recommended for a healthy lifestyle and the benefits of exercise improve attention span, accuracy, memory and how fast our brains process information. All these benefits of exercise enable you to make decisions quickly and thus increases your productivity.

Just doing a short exercise workout gives results and you don’t have to break a sweat to get your brain on top form. Increased productivity is noticeable within weeks of implementing an exercise regime.

Exercise raises your energy levels, combats stress, battles fatigue and improves general well-being. When you feel happier and energized you’re more efficient and effective at all tasks in life.

Furtmore, Hoffman-Goestz and Pedersen (1994) stated…
Exercise influences natural immunity, T- and B-cell functions, and cytokine responses, through circulatory (hemodynamic) changes and by endocrine hormones secreted in response to physical stress. The magnitude of the effects on the immune system reflects the intensity, duration and chronicity of the exercise. Pedersen suggests that exercise-immune interactions can be viewed as a subset of stress immunology.

In addition, Sharifzadeh (2013)… 
If fitness could be increased through some type of fitness program, there would be a noticeable increase in productivity.

Deslandes et al. (2009) stated that… 
Even though exercise itself might act as a stressor, it has been demonstrated that it reduces the harmful effects of other stressors when performed at moderate intensities. Neurotransmitter release, neurotrophic factor and neurogenesis, and cerebral blood flow alteration are some of the concepts involved. 

My Goals and Objectives: 
  • To regularly do my muscular fitness plan. 
  • To improve my endurance, strength and power. 
  • To reduce my risk in injury.
  • To increase my body’s heat acclimatization.
  • To increase in the breaking strength of bones and ligaments and the tensile strength of tendons. 
  • To lower my blood lactate levels. 
  • To have a healthy body weight. 
  • To improve my brain and mood, at the same time. 
  • To perform my muscular fitness plan properly without experiencing pain

Plan of care:
From now on…
  • I would exercise regularly with a plan and I should stick with my schedule  
  • I will try my best to be more active 
  • I will improve my physical wellness
  • I will improve overall health and wellness
  • I will practice a balanced diet
  • I will improve my mental health by talking to a friend 
  • I will give my self a break by watching a movie and listening to a music 

Personal experience (exercise or quarantine) 
“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” 

During quarantine, I overthink a lot with the possible infection of COVID-19. This activity helped me beat boredom in our house. It helped me to be more active than just slack on the bed. It helped me feel more energized and productive. I was able to do my school works more efficiently. My parents were also happy that after I was exercising after how many days. 

In addition, this could help me with my strength and endurance in sports. I am not that physically active but I participate in events in school such as in Theracup and University week. This could help me adapt to physical activities and prevent delayed-onset muscle soreness. This would help be me physically fit. 


Disclaimer: All media were taken from the internet. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELLNESS MODEL